MEETINGS-MAKING THEM EFFECTIVE
Frequently people complain about meetings, they are either too long, no actions agreed and often no follow up. This course will focus attention on what is needed to make a meetings are effective and productive. It really can help save time, money and help stress levels if people feel their time at a meeting was well spent, that things will change / happen as a result of that meeting. We cannot survive without meetings so let’s ensure they are productive, motivating and making a difference in a positive way. This course can make best use of management time and let people thrive on what happens at a meeting, not just survive it!
In particular anyone who leads or chairs either formal or informal meetings. It can also be useful for people who want to understand how an effective meeting should work and how to be a proactive participant.
This course will enable participants to:
- Encourage a structured approach to enable real results to be achieved every meeting
- Keep to the agenda and to time
- Understand the techniques for managing dominant and reluctant attendees
- Prepare and present information appropriately
- Appreciate the importance of effectively planning questions and responses
- Ensure that the meeting feels productive and positive to all attendees.
Duration: 1 Days