LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
This is one of our most popular social care qualifications. The Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care is an occupational qualification for learners who work within Adult Care settings. The qualification is for workers who have key responsibilities for delivery of care.
Course Code: LSBE/UND/DHSC-O3
Credit Hours: 120
Awarded by: QUALIFI
Duration: 06-12 Months
Tuition Fees (Online): £1500
Tuition Fee (Blended Leaning): £2000
Instalment Option Available: Yes
Mode of Study: Online/ Blended Learning
Assessment Method: Research Based Assignments
- An introduction to Health and Social Care
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- Promoting Health in the Population
- Person-Centered Care
Optional units: Choose any Two
- Understanding Diabetes Care
- Understanding Stroke Care
- Understanding Dementia Care
In the UK many graduates enter employment where a degree in any subject would be acceptable. In this instance what they offer the employer is evidence of the range of competencies which have been developed through their academic study, rather than the specific subject content of their degree. Given the current economic climate and the increased competition for graduate positions, it's important to consider a range of occupational areas. Bear in mind that many careers require further study, training and/or work experience beyond your degree.
Health and Social Care degree can open up doors to some seriously well-paid careers in the following job roles..
- Health administration
- Care management
- Further Education teaching
- Community development
- Charity Officer
- Social work
- Health therapies
- Youth work.
Entry Requirements Applicant must possess the following for entry into Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Qualifications at Level 2
- Work experience in the health and social care sector and demonstrate ambition with clearcareer goals
- A Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care.
- Provide a CV and Personal Statement
- Provide a copy of original qualification certificates and proof of ID, e.g. Passport
- Applicants will also be invited to attend an online interview
English Language Requirements
If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country then s/he must provide evidence of English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 5.5. We also accept other standard English tests and qualifications, as long as they meet the minimum requirements of your course. If a learner doesn't meet the English language requirements then s/he can achieve the required level by successfully completing a pre-sessional English course before starting the main course.
To complete the course, students should have access to:
- a laptop or Desktop PC with relevant online learning third-party Softwares, e.g. Zoom
- a webcam and headphones
- internet speeds with a minimum bandwidth of 600kbps (up/down), with a recommended speed of 1.5 Mbps (up/down)